We start to refund/exchange points that you own in the Point-Paid Calls (for Users) and Point-Paid Calls (for Masters) following the termination of the Point-Paid Calls service.
Users who need to apply for refunding/exchanging points
- Point-Paid Call Users who have unused points
- Point-Paid Call Masters whose earned points are less than 10,000 pts or Masters who have not set the exchange method.
Note: If Masters who have 10,000 or more earned points on May 18, 2020 (JST) and also have selected their exchange option, the point exchange will be completed automatically, so they don't have to apply for refunding/exchanging points. (If they have unused points in the Point-Paid Calls (for Users), they need to apply for refunding/exchanging the points.)
Open from 3:00 p.m. on May 18, 2020 (JST) to 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2020 (JST)
Note: If your points are not refunded or exchanged by the end of the application period, they will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.
How to Apply
- Update the SkyPhone app to version 1.7.0.
- Go to Settings in the app > Tap [Point-Paid Calls (for Users)] or [Point-Paid Calls (for Masters)].
- Tap [Refund/Exchange Points] in the What's New screen about the termination of the Point-Paid Calls.
- Select a Refund/Exchange method and enter your email address to register it. You can select PayPal or Amazon Gift Card (JP) as a refund/exchange option.
- You'll get an auto email at your registered email address. Enter the necessary information and send the email back to us.
Note: If you want to select PayPal, you need your PayPal account which the email address you registered in Step 4 is associated with.
Note: PayPal payments are sent to your PayPal account and the transfer fee may be charged if you send it to your bank account.
Note: Amazon Gift Card (JP) is only available on Amazon. co. jp.
Note: If you don't receive an auto email, make sure that it is not sent to your junk email box before contacting us using contact form.
Note: When you contact us, you need to provide us your inquiry ID.
[How to check your inquiry ID]
Settings in the app - [Point-Paid Calls (for Users)] or [Point-Paid Calls (for Masters)] - Tap [Refund/Exchange Points].
Transfer Schedule after Application
Around the end of August, 2020
Note: If your application is accepted correctly during the application period, the transfer will be completed as above.
Note: The transfer schedule may be subject to change depending on our working status.
In order to see your exchange history, go to [Settings] in the app > [Exchange History (for Masters)]. (You can see it until August 1, 2020.)