[ Android ] Main Changes in Version 1.4.4 are the following.
- Added "Standard" to the Call Sound Quality settings.
- Added a function to share your profile with SNS apps and others.
- A message will appear when another app is using the microphone.
- Fixed the problem where ringtones didn't ring if a mobile phone flip case is used.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
About the "Standard" added to the Call Sound Quality settings
Go to "Settings" in SkyPhone > "Call Sound Quality" > and you can select the call sound quality you'd like.
In the latest version, "Standard" is added to the settings.
With the "Standard" setting, calling will be stable and data communication amount will be reduced.
Note: The "Standard" is set by default from now on instead of "Auto."
About the function to share your profile with SNS apps and others.
Now you can share your SkyPhone number with SNS apps, email, and so on.
You can do that from the "Profile" screen < "Settings" in SkyPhone.
Share your SkyPhone number with friends and enjoy talking!
Update: [Version 1.4.5 Released] - Bug fixes (June 27, 2016)