1. Information We Obtain
We only collect your personal information that is necessary for you to use Our services.
The following are examples of information that We collect including non-personal information in some cases.
(1) Information for you to provide to Us
- Your profile (Your nickname is acceptable) information
- Information relating to your inquiries to SkyPhone user support
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address
Note: Your name, phone number, e-mail address will be collected depending on its necessity.
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address
(2) Information that We collect
- Your IP address
- Your device information (including OS, device model and time zone)
- Information relating to your use of Our service (including the date and time, call duration)
- History of outgoing and incoming calls
- Information regarding debug
2. Purposes of Use of Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes.
- To improve Our services
- To notify users of new services or updated information
- To respond to your inquiries
- To optimize the service
- To improve communication experience between users
If We provide you with more specific purpose(s) of use at the time We ask you to provide your information, the information will be used within the scope of the specific purpose(s).
3. Sharing Your Information to a Third Party
We will not provide a third party with your personal information without getting a prior consent from you except for the following cases.
- (1)In cases where it is legally required
- (2)In cases where it is required in order to protect someone's life, body or property and also it is difficult to get the person's consent
- (3)In cases where it is strongly required in order to improve the public sanitary or to promote a sound development of a child and also it is difficult to get the person's consent
- (4)In cases where it is required for Us to help a national agency, local public agency or commissioned agency to complete the general affairs set forth by a law and also getting the person's consent can obstruct completing the corresponding affairs
- (5)In cases where the following were notified or published in advance.
- Sharing with a third-party is included in the purposes of use
- Data items to be provided to a third party
- Measures or methods to provide the information to a third party
- Termination of provison of personal information to a third party may occur in accordance with the person's request
Regardless of the above, the concerned parties are not considered as a third party in the following cases.
- (1) In cases where We provide your personal information due to Our business succession which is occurred by a merger or other incidents
- (2)In cases where your personal information is shared with Our partner service providers to which We outsource our user support service, hosting service and so on
- (3)In cases where your personal information is shared with a specified party other than Our partner service provider mentioned above and the following is notified to you in advance or easily accessible to you; the purpose and scope of sharing your personal information, the full name or name of the party who is in charge of the management of your personal information
Note: The parties are obliged to take organizational and technical measures in order to protect your personal information and communication data and observe the relevant laws.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases.
- In cases where We have your consent
- In cases where We have to use or provide it in accordance with the regulations of laws
We make every effort to prevent or correct the following matters; unfair access to personal information, losing or throwing away of personal information, missing, breaking down, falsification and leaking of information.
6. Business Transfer
When We conduct the asset purchase or business transfer, We will previously notify you of the change of service owner and personal information management on Our website.
7. Confirmation and Modification of Personal Information
You can confirm or modify your registered information at any time.
8. Personal Information of Users under 18 Years Old
When users under 18 years old provide Us with their personal information, their guardian's consent is required.
<SkyPhone User Support>
Date of Enactment: July 23, 2018
Date of Update: November 15, 2018
Date of Update: December 17, 2018
Date of Update: May 27, 2019
Date of Update: September 1, 2020