1. Information We Obtain
We only collect your personal information that is necessary for you to use Our services.
The following are examples of information that We collect including non-personal information in some cases.
(1) Information for you to provide to Us
- Your profile information (Your nickname is acceptable.)
- Your address to receive cryptocurrency (account for cryptocurrecny)
- Your email address (to receive Amazon Gift Cards)
- Information relating to your inquiries to SkyPhone user support
- Your name, phone number, e-mail address
Note: Your name, phone number, e-mail address will be collected depending on its necessity.
(2) Information that We collect
- Your IP address
- Your device information (including OS, device model and time zone)
- Information relating to your use of Our service (including the date and time, call duration)
- History of outgoing and incoming calls
- History of the use of points
- History of the purchase of points
- Information regarding debug
2. Purposes of Use of Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes.
- To improve Our services
- To notify users of new services or updated information
- To respond to your inquiries
- To optimize the service
- To improve communication experience between users
- To send a reward to a Master
If We provide you with more specific purpose(s) of use at the time We ask you to provide your information, the information will be used within the scope of the specific purpose(s).
3. Sharing Your Information to a Third Party
We will not provide a third party with your personal information without getting a prior consent from you except for the following cases.
- (1)In cases where it is legally required
- (2)In cases where it is required in order to protect someone's life, body or property and also it is difficult to get the person's consent
- (3)In cases where it is strongly required in order to improve the public sanitary or to promote a sound development of a child and also it is difficult to get the person's consent
- (4)In cases where it is required for Us to help a national agency, local public agency or commissioned agency to complete the general affairs set forth by a law and also getting the person's consent can obstruct completing the corresponding affairs
- (5)In cases where the following were notified or published in advance.
- Sharing with a third-party is included in the purposes of use
- Data items to be provided to a third party
- Measures or methods to provide the information to a third party
- Termination of provison of personal information to a third party may occur in accordance with the person's request
Regardless of the section above, the concerned parties are not considered as a third party in the following cases.
- (1)In cases where the information is shared with Our partner service providers
We can provide your personal information and communication data to our entrusted partner service providers such as customer services, or hosting services if necessary.
- (2)In cases where We provide your personal information succession of Our business due to a merger or other reasons
- (3)In cases where the following is notified to the person in advance or easily accessible to you; that your personal information will be used with a specified party, the items to be used, the scope of the concerned party, the purpose of the use of the information, the name or title of the party who is in charge of the management of the information
Note: The parties are obliged to take organizational and technical measures in order to protect your personal information and communication data and observe the relevant laws.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases.
- In cases where We have your consent
- In cases where We have to use or provide it in accordance with the regulations of laws
We make every effort to prevent or correct the following matters; unfair access to personal information, losing or throwing away of personal information, missing, breaking down, falsification and leaking of information.
6. Business Transfer
Before such transfer, We notify you of the change of service owner and personal information management on Our website.
7. Confirmation and Modification of Personal Information
You can confirm or modify your registered information at any time.
8. Personal Information of Users under 18 Years Old
When users under 18 years old provide Us with their personal information, their guardian's consent is required.
<SkyPhone User Support>
Date of Enactment: July 23, 2018
Date of Update: November 15, 2018
Date of Update: December 17, 2018